Friday, August 29, 2008

Who knew there were waterfalls at Ophir?





We went out to the cabin in Ophir last week and Jeff and the kids went hiking. (I had to stay and watch the boys!!) Jeff had seen these waterfalls last year when he was hunting and he wanted to get a closer look. I couldn't believe that they were so big. I love being out at Ophir, it really makes me feel closer not only to my family who are here with me, but to my ancestors who sacrificed so much so that I could enjoy the beauty out there. They all had a great time hiking, I'm glad that they like to hike with their dad so that I don't have to!!

1 comment:

Angela said...

I love it! "I'm glad that they like to hike with their dad so that I don't have to!!". I know just what you mean. Eli is presently sleeping outside in a tent with the girls and I get to sleep in my bed (or should I say stay up late and blog). Thank goodness for good guys. =)