Friday, August 29, 2008

Happy early birthday Hudson and Jaxon!





I decided that I wanted to get the boys bikes for their birthdays but thought that if I waited to give them to them on their birthdays, they wouldn't have any time before it gets cold to ride them. So we gave them an early birthday present. It was so fun to see Jaxon helping Jeff put his together, then the next day when he was riding it he kept getting the tools out and taking all the bolts off. We will be lucky if it stays together. Jaxon says that I spoil them... but isn't that what Grandma's are for? Anyway, we left them here because of all the hills at their house and I have had to go out and ride them every day when they come over. I guess I didn't think about that!! Oh well, Happy early birthday boys, we love you!!

5 comments:

The Carter Family said...

Thanks for getting them the bikes. They love them and I know I always tease you about spoiling them but you guys are great! We love you!

jacksonhaleywarrenandhaus said...

It looks like they were loving them. I love how much you love all of your grandchildren so much.

Anonymous said...

You do spoil those kids and your kids and just about everyone you come in contact with. You are just a generous person and I want to be more like that.

Michelle @ Twig said...

We've been thinking about you Warners a lot! How come we don't see eachother more when we're so close??? Glad to see you're well!

Bryce and Miranda said...

Your grandkids are so cute. Family time is the best time and I miss you guys. How is everything going? Work, family, ward...anything new?