Thursday, August 7, 2008

Getting away to Fairview



So, the kids have been hassling me about not posting for so long, so sorry about all of the posts but I am in Seattle with Jeff and have a little time so I'm catching up. We went down to Fairview last week and just spent a couple of days there. It was so beautiful. The flowers were everywhere!! I couldn't believe that it was August and there was still so much snow there. But here are a few pictures of our favorite thing to do!! Spending time with my BEST FRIEND!!

3 comments:

The Carter Family said...

Glad to see you finally updated. Jaxon looks so big on that wakeboard. It is so cute. I wish I had of been there. Where did my baby go???

jacksonhaleywarrenandhaus said...

Your view looks beautiful from your Fairview cabin. I feel the same about July I cant believe its over either.

Anonymous said...

What a hot couple!!! You guys are always doing something fun!