Thursday, March 27, 2008

ONE YEAR TODAY!!!






If you have been watching our countdown calendar you will see that we don't have any more years left only months!!! We are so excited! Jonny is doing great and loves his mission. He just got transferred back to Pelotas where he was a few months ago. He loved it there and is excited to be back. He said that he is "working his butt off". (Those are his words). They are teaching 8 to 9 discussions a day, so the Lord is really blessing him. He was just made Zone Leader and he says he doesn't know what they were thinking! But he has grown so much and I know that he will try his hardest to fullfill his calling. Thanks for keeping him in your thoughts and prayers.

5 comments:

Mike, Torie and Boys said...

Thanks for your sweet comment. I really appreciated it.
It was fun to see your blog. It looks like Jonny is doing well and your grandkids are so darling. I can't beleive 4 little boys. It is fun to see pictures.
Thanks again. Love you guys..
Love, Torie

Courtney Haynie Smith said...

Sherie,
It is so good to hear from you. It has been forever since I have seen you. I saw Nichole the other day and I think we figured it has been since her wedding.
I really have to say a sincere thank you to you for all you did for me for those few years. I really look up to you and I think about you and your family fondly and often. You and Jeff were always so gracious to me through the pageants and everything else. I will never forget our trip to the International Hair Show with Haley, Amy , and the gang from the salon. What a fun trip that was! I miss you guys and I hope to see you around
Courtney

The Robinson's said...

I found your blog through Nichole's. i can't believe jonny has been gone a year... that is so crazy! i hope you guys are doing good! love ya

Jackie H said...

Thanks for sharing your blog with me! It was so much fun to read up on your growing, beautiful family.
Love,
Jackie

Angela said...

That year went by fast for me. =) I'm glad you updated your blog. Blogs are pretty much the only way I find out what is going on in the family. =)