Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Crazy snowmobiling!

So now you can see how crazy the boys really are when they snowmobile. A few weeks ago Brett, Evan, Eric and some friends decided that they wanted to ride their snowmobiles up to the mailbox. The only reason Ryan wasn't with them is because his knee was broken. He was bummed! Anyway, the mailbox wasn't much of a challenge so they dropped over into west canyon, back up to the top of Halls Basin, then into Picnic. I know there were some other places but I think from the pictures you get the idea. Grandpa says he doesn't think anyone else has done that in the winter. As you can see they had a few problems but said it was an awesome day.

I think this is Evan jumping.
Opps!
I think that this is Eric and Brett in front of the cabin at Picnic.




Brett standing on top of the cabin at Picnic.

1 comment:

The Carter Family said...

I dont look forward to when Hudson is a teenage. I have a feeling he will be a lot like Brett & he is CRAZY! I cant belive where they went.