Saturday, July 18, 2009

George Strait


For my birthday, some of my kids gave me tickets to George Strait. I was a little stressed out going because I had so much to do, but I have always loved his concerts, so Jeff and I went. It was at the Ussana Ampitheather and we have never been there. The traffic was crazy!! It took us two hours to get there and by the time we got there I was wondering why we went. We missed Julie Ann Hough, but got there for Blake Shelton. He was good but George was awesome!! It was just what I needed to calm me down and relax me. We had great seats, and it was a beautiful night. This picture is from Brett who didn't have great seats but somehow ended up on the front row!! I just haven't figured out how he always does that. Anyway, thanks again girls for knowing what I needed! It was a great night out!

No comments: