Monday, March 2, 2009

Less than one month to go!






I can't believe that Jonny is almost home. I didn't think that day would ever come. We leave on March 17th to go down and get him, then he will be home on March 27th. I thought it would be good to post some of my favorite pictures of the past two years. He has had a great mission. He loves the people in Brazil and he his testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ has grown so much, I know that it will be hard for him to come home because he says there is so much work to be done there. But I will be so glad to get him home. For those of you that are interested, his homecoming will be on April 12th, Easter at 11:00. Not a great day for a homecoming but it was our only option because of General Conference. We are so grateful for the service that Jonny has given for the past two years and we are so grateful for the blessings that we have all received because of his service.

3 comments:

Mike, Torie and Boys said...

Such cute pictures of Jonny. I bet you are so excited to see him. I am excited for you guys.

Angela said...

I told Eli that Jonny was coming home and he said "where did the two years go?" He was sure it hadn't been two years yet; I told him that I'm sure you have felt that it has been 10 years. We're going to be in Kansas the weekend of his homecoming. We'll have to catch up with him another time. Have a good time in Brazil.

Bryce and Miranda said...

Wow, I can't believe he is coming home either. I know people probable say that it went by fast but with how close your family is I know that it didn't. Because our family is close like yours and it feels like Mckay has been gone forever. I am so excited for you guys to have him home. He did a great job. Miss you guys.