Tuesday, April 15, 2008

In memory of a Great Friend












It has been a while since I updated anything because our family had a pretty hard few weeks. We lost a great friend, not only to our kids and grand kids, but us. Ryan Cox got in an accident at the sand dunes and died. It has been one of the hardest things for our family to go through. He was an awesome person. If you ever met him, your were instantly his friend. He never judged anyone and was a friend to everyone. Him and his sweet wife, Katie have been friends to our kids for a long time and we have spent many fun times with them. It seems like when we lose someone close to us, it makes us stop and think about where we are in our lives. I hope that we can all look to Ryan and live our lives like he did and try to be more kind and Christlike to everyone. Our thoughts and prayers have been with his family, Stacey, Katie, Asha, Sage and Zaya and everyone else who was influenced by Ryan.

You will be missed by everyone, Ryan! We Love you!

3 comments:

Mike, Torie and Boys said...

That is so sad. I am so sorry.It breaks my heart-those cute little girls.
When things like that happen it does make you stop and think.
Our loved ones are so precious.

The Carter Family said...

This has definetly been the hardest thing that I have ever had to go through. Thank you so much for all of the love and support that you and dad have given us during this tough time. We couldn't do it without you. Love ya

stacox said...

Sherrie I cannot describe in words how much your entire family efforts have meant to me and my family, I tell Brett every day how lucky he is to have such an amazing family that is so gracious and charitable, you have an amazing son thank you for sharing him with me, I have to tell you and Jeff thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything you have done this last month, I never thought I would be able to get through this last month,your family being as involved and generous as they have been, it has made it easier for all of us especially Katie, I know she feels comfortable turning to you and your family for help because of the abundant kindness that pours out of each of you. I love you and your entire family stacey cox